Do you want your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines.
Join us and share your write-ups in The Weekly Trends.
The Weekly Trends was initiated by a group of International Scholars studying in Turkey and who aimed to have an online hub for writers who wish to showcase their talents in writing. The Weekly Trends is still in the quest of searching more writers to join us in sharing informative and valuable content in our platform.
Our number 1 goal in this platform is to provide weekly, if possible, daily content to our reader. We offered a wide target content so that you can choose your own content to share in our platform. Be it a student, office worker, businessman, scholars, you name it, they are our target readers. We are looking for great stories and talents, so be ready with your articles.
Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource like that then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Some fine details that our readers like
- Topics that talks about recent news, facts, lifestyle, business, food, culture, travel, health, politics, motherhood, children, education, gifts, sports, entrepreneur, economics, marketing, freelancing, research result, your life, poem, famous individual, you name it.
- Make sure that the article is at least 800 words and more. We consider poems.
- If you have your image/images for the article please include it. If you downloaded the images online, please provide proper reference or credit to the owner of the picture.
- We want original content for our readers. Make sure that the article that you are about to share is your original content and has never been published both online and offline.
- Facts, Data, and Quotes from third-party resources should be properly cited. Providing links and source of information is prepared.
- Make sure to review your article before submitting to our platform. Check the spelling and other grammar error.
Technical things to consider
- 800+ words, please.
- Images, images, images!
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all content submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks (at max) before we get around to your submission.
- Our publication schedule tends to be super loooong. So you might have to wait up to 3 months (if needed) to get your work published. That being said, if we totally love your article, we might rush it through … like, a week? or two? Let see.
While writing your content, make sure to include the work “Sopakel” somewhere in your content. That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines. We’re doing Ctrl+F on all submissions, so if the word isn’t found, you may not receive a response from us.
How to get your content published here?
To become a Contributor, please register an account below and Login to your account to submit your article. Before submitting your article, please read our simple Guidelines that will help you follow the suggested format in submitting the article.