According to Hubspot, almost 80% of any website’s traffic starts with a search query. SEO is essential for a website to stay on the top of the search result pages. Here we will share the best-practiced to score on the search engine.
Those who think that SEO is a dead practice must have a reality check. SEO is necessary for an online website to stay on the top of the SERPs. The SEO techniques keep on changing with the upgradation of Google Algorithm. However, the fundamentals of SEO remain the same for ages.
As soon as your website starts ranking in the first pages of SERPs, visibility will automatically be increased. This, in turn, will lead to more footfalls, conversions and of course higher revenue.
Let’s have a quick look at the best-practiced SEO techniques to improve your website ranking-
1. The higher user experience leads to better ranking
Improving user experience through the site is very important to cut back the bounce rate. Websites with a higher bounce rate are less likely to rank higher. Here the main goal is to keep the user stuck to the website for a longer period. Design and create links in such a way so that it pulls off better engagement with potential customers in bulk.
2. Enhance website loading time
If your website takes too much time to load, then the user takes no time to switch back to the SERPs. This will lead to an increased bounce rate of the website. You can most likely lose your customers here. So, work on your website loading speed and maintain the site speed to enhance the user experience.
3. Building backlinks
It’s 2020 and backlinks still hold an important role in the SEO. It is necessary to have quality backlinks to direct users to your site. We can generate backlinks with the help of low hanging fruit techniques such as;
- Directory Submission – Submit your website’s URL and details on the web in a directory. It helps in link building.
- Article Submission – You can submit articles on the website like amazines.com, ezinearticles.com, tumblr.com and leave your website’s URL at the end of that article for link building.
- Press Release – Register on any press release website and post your article there. Remember to keep the link of your website so that you earn a link.
- PPT Submission – You can create stunning business PPT and PDF and submit on sites like slideshare.net with your website’s URL for link building.
- Video Submission – Videos are taking the internet by storm, and it will remain the same for a longer time. Sharing videos on Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. will make sure that you reach a larger audience group.
- Classified ads – These ads are great for generating backlinks. There are many free classified ad sites where you can submit your ads/websites such as freeadstime.org, findermaster.com, etc.
- Business listing – Submit your sites on business listing sites such as sulekha.com, justdial.com, etc.
- Guest blogging – You can do guest blogging on sites and link the article with your website’s URL.
4. Attractive content
Using the right set of keywords is necessary. But more important here is to make the content interesting and engaging in the first place. Research on the topic of your niche and weave your blog attractive to lure readers.
5. Know your target audience and their basics
While drafting content for your target audience, it is better to know their interest, behaviour, age, location, etc. for advanced SEO purpose. You need to understand the needs of your customers to cater to them better.
6. Optimized landing pages
For generating better leads, optimizing the landing page with the right layout, graphics structure, etc. is crucial. Make sure that the user stays on the page for a longer time. The page should be useful and informative. Use a proper call to action on sign up forms to add value.
7. Mobile-friendly website
On March 5, 2020, Google has announced that they will be switching to mobile-first indexing now on. This means that Google bot will crawl your mobile version of the site faster than the desktop version. Therefore, it is important to look at the user experience on the mobile version of the website in sync.
8. Importance of Infographics
Nowadays, visual and graphical content is getting higher attention than textual content. Infographics make difficult contents easy for users. With Canva you can easily create such infographics. Check out the complete list of Infographic Submission Sites.
9. Engage with the users
Engaging with potential customers helps to generate better lead and traffic. Try to engage your users with attractive content, cool offers and better solutions.
10. Social Media Engagement
It is essential to have an active social media presence in today’s world. Your business must have all the necessary social media handles so that you can easily connect with users available diverse platforms. You should share and promote interactive content on social media to provide them with on-spot assistance.
The SEO techniques mentioned above may not be the easiest to implement, but using these hacks will always lead to more traffic and lead generation for websites. It is also important to remember to keep up with the ever-changing SEO practices for best results.
- Money Making Online3 weeks ago
4 Things to Consider Before Starting an Online Business
- Business3 weeks ago
The Importance of Concise Business Plan and Draw-Down Schedule
- Money Making Online4 weeks ago
The Benefits of Digital Payments in the Business
- Career1 week ago
6 Skills Freelancers Need to Manage Their Time
- Career2 days ago
How to Stay Focused During Video Calls?
- Technology2 days ago
Laptop vs Desktop Which Is Best For Work At Home
- Technology1 day ago
4 Obstacles Cloud Gaming Needs to Overcome To Become the Next Big Thing
- Lifestyle2 days ago
Know About Different Techniques of Tattooing Around the World